Friday, February 06, 2015

Journal Feb 6th, 2015

I'm a fat disgusting pig. I don't even really eat that much. Probably under 3000 calories a day. My metabolism sucks. My mood is usually mild to severe depression. I've spent the past few days getting my affairs in order. I managed to get a new job and I've been working out every day for about the past week. I'm accepting more responsibility for my choices and have also acknowledged some things aren't my fault. I've accepted my depression not as an identity but just something that I need to manage. Trying to act like it wasn't there was not helping me to heal. I'm feeling a little sickly today. Went out drinking last night but I accept responsibility for that too. It's neither good nor bad but I can predict what will happen if I do so I go into it knowing what will follow.

No comments: