Sunday, January 25, 2015

Journal Jan 25

I've been on the dating sites recently. I send out one line introductions. I look at it like this, most women won't respond even if you read their profile and put thought into your message. I send them a message asking to meet for a drink. It's possible I'd get more responses by crafting every message but I don't want to spend a lot of time on it and I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I've also started another website at https://corrochio.wordpress.com/ and if anyone happens to stumble across it from this journal I'd be surprised. I write semi-anonymously and it wouldn't be hard to find out who I am if anyone put effort into it. That being said I'm trying to find ways to monetize the other site. I only have a few posts and I'm not certain on the direction I want to take but I've started. I've got an interview tomorrow for a new job and I hope it goes well. I want to build multiple streams of income so if something falls apart it won't take down the whole structure. I'll be using this site for random thoughts and working out ideas for the other one. I may even use some of the material on the other site if it looks good after I write it here.

Getting back to the dating sites. I've been burnt. Severely. I send out messages despite the brick wall that I face every time I do. Waking up from the matrix still. There is a tremendous apprehension towards rejection. It became part of my DNA just because of past experiences. I have these irrational fears of people mocking me for wanting to improve my situation.

Some ideas for making income:

  • Computer/Network repair onsite/remote
  • handyman
  • ebooks
  • investing
  • selling how to on things i've done and pitfalls to avoid. Remodeling house, co-ownership, etc.

No comments: